| The scope of the projects conducted is mostly limited by the available
resources. However, all projects and events require pre-approval by
the HCCC board and will be conducted with in the frame work of its
The following is a list of projects identified by the Human
Services. Every year some of these projects or events are being
executed routinely based upon the need for specific occasion and
available resources and space. The committee appreciates motivated
individuals identifying and conducting similar projects in different
areas of public need and interest.
- Food programs for the needy
- Distribution of clothing, blankets, and toys in India and the US .....FAQs.
- Activities with Senior Centers
- Honoring seniors and activities with Senior Centers
- Support to other non-profit organizations
dedicated to human services ....
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner (Livermore and in Bay area)
- Health Advisory and Education Center on HCCC Premises ........FAQs.
- Health classes such as Yoga and/or meditation
- Health drives such as blood donation and bone marrow
- Donation of learning material to schools and libraries such as
computers and books
- Scholarships for gifted but needy students in India and the US
- Donations to victims of Natural Disaster anywhere in the world
- Funeral Services for devotees upon request
- Prayer or Puja for critically ill upon request
- Establishment of a Dedicated Fund for charitable organizations
- Infrastructure related projects for common use
such as bus shelter